In dedication to the fan fiction writer TextualSphinx's mention of how much sexier Slytherins trully are than the rest of the houses. And we're proud of it too! ^_^
Salazar’s Rules of Scheming
1. Slytherins are not responsible for the stupidity of other Houses.
2. Never trust anyone whose robes are nicer than yours.
3. Never allow family to stand in the way of opportunity.
4. Keep your lies consistent.
5. It never hurts to suck up to the boss.
6. Don’t sleep with your boss’s relatives.
7. Always sleep with your boss (unless it’s Voldemort).
8. Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.
9. If somebody pats you on the back and smiles, check for a knife.
10. The bigger the smile, the sharper the knife.
11. If you’re going to have to endure, make yourself comfortable.
12. Never offer a confession when a bribe will do.
13. Never argue with the point of a wand.
14. Flirting can get you anything—and if it doesn’t work, offer sex.
15. Never admit a mistake if there’s someone else to blame.
16. Treat people in your debt like family—exploit them.
17. Even in the worst of time, someone turns a profit—make sure it’s you.
18. Sometimes what you get for free costs entirely too much.
19. One person’s secret is another person’s opportunity.
20. The greater the amount you are taking from someone, the greater the distraction must be.
21. More is good, all is better.
22. Deep down, everybody’s a Slytherin.
23. If you always hope for the best and expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
24. If no one can prove it, it never happened.
25. Never do something yourself if you can make someone else do it for you.
26. Honour is always negotiable.
27. A dishonourable life is better than an honourable death.
28. The best opportunity to kill is the one that frightens the witnesses the most.
29. Evil is a point of view.
1. When you first join, you are a 1st year.
2. All those who are not prefects must obey your prefects (let's just say that unless the anybody with a "head" in their title talks to you, then our word is law.)
3. Two ways to become a second year:
a. recommend somebody to be a first year
b. post 5 times
4. succession to third year needs: 15 posts or 5 ppl recommended
5. sucession to 4th year needs: 30 posts or 10 ppl recommended
6. succession to 5th year needs: 45 posts or 15 ppl recommended
7. 5th years can automatically become prefects, if shown interest
8. sneak into prefect position by showing interest early, and doing something spectacular to bring our house glory
9. Prefects can automatically become 6th years once they do something spectacular to bring our house glory
10. same goes for 7th years, proceeding 6th year status
11. Regular 6th year standing must be attained by posting 60 times or recommending 20 ppl.
12. Regular 7th year standing must be attained by posting 72 times or recommending 25 ppl.
12. Anybody you recommend who recommends somebody automatically pushes you higher in the rankings, and earns you special rewards. (i'll think of those things when the time comes)
13. If you've worked on an upline (recommending somebody who recommended somebody who recommended somebody, etc.), the rewards get greater, and you reap the rewards of your downline (those under you aka the ppl you recommended and they recommended, etc.)
1st Years plz do the following:
State your name:
State your age:
State your favorite Slytherin:
What are you willing to do to bring glory to our house?:
How much do you love our Head of House?:
What do you think of Hufflepuffs?:
For Xanga users, make sure to go here as well:
Slytherins Are Sexier!!!